Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The last time with Marshmallow







The last moment with Marshmallow



Marshmallow, when she was first born, I notice things can change when I KEEP her. And I did. Her dad was Button. He died too. Something killed him. I trained Marshmallow alot. Because I know cats very well. Marshmallow was the lovely, nice, and kindness. And I love that. I never had a cat like that action before. She was funny. Whenever I get the laser light out. She just go chase after it like it the biggest mouse. lol. When I get on computer, She always comes up and purr around my ears. Marshmallow was the best cat so far. She just lay her head on my stomach, and feel asleep. And I always wanted a cat do something like that. And every night I get into my bed and still haven't slept, she'll come up to me and sneak under the covers with me. She'll lick her tail and bite it. I don't know why she does that. lol. When she done playing and sneaking with me under the covers. She go over my dresser and steal my Q-tip. Which I alway clean my ears every night. Then every day I come home from school, I rub her cute little nose. I enjoy every time I do something with her. But when I realize her belly was getting bigger, I found out that she was pregant. Oh boy more kittens. lol. And she wasn't a year old kitty yet, that was the bad news. Untill I knew something was wrong. I was afriad to lose her. One morning, I check on Marshmallow, she had 3 or more kittens comes out. then they died except 1 kitten. I saw and read what was wrong with Marshmallow, Then I know why she been weak. Because she was dying. That night I opened my sister's door, I saw my sister crying and holding Marshmallow. She quickly hide her face. And Annie (my sister) said, "get out here, go away!" I felt sorry for her. She must have loved her alot too. Then when I woke up, I saw Marshmallow head laying out. Poor kitty. I reached out to hold her. I cried too when I found Annie crying. Under my eyes was dark red. I been crying and scream against my pillow. I hold Marshmallow and cried a little. I rub her nose. And kissed her. I didn't feel like going to school. But my mom made me to. Then when I came home I saw Marshmallow, She died when I came to my room. I went outside and dig a hole, big hole. Then I waited my mom to come home and helped me. We carried Marshmallow. I still remeber Marshmallow from that morning. And now without her I felt alone. I missed all the time I spent with her. I'll never forget her.

No comments:

Post a Comment