Friday, August 14, 2009
















Yesterday was excellent, and at school, well you know... Boring... Right after school, I played my little 2 nephew. Josh and Brandon. I have 3 nephew, and 1 niece. My nephews' name, Josh Brandon, and Kaden. And 1 niece is Alex. I went to the woods with Josh and Brandon. I showed them my favorite place, and Brandon, Josh, and I rides bicycle around my grandmother's house. I fell twice, what happened was Josh screamed and I look back, then I ran into the tree. lol. Josh and Brandon laughed at me. Then after all that, I ride around and try to go really fast. And I look behind me. BOOM Ran into another tree. This time Josh and Brandon laugh at me and called me a dummy. Oh well. Then we ride across the creek. Then ride around llama field. Then we walk to the woods. We didn't see any cows, which it was good. So we across the fence, Josh and Brandon wanted to know where I saw the house. So I did took them there. But it was dangerous. But the good thing is the kids didn't trip or slip on the big hill. Usally when you trip and you fell and roll right into the tree and you'll die. It don't sound good. I was little afraid. i hope they enjoy what we all did all day long. I have few pictures of them. And Brandon in the picture is eating chocolate cupcake. He ate 3 cupcakes I think. I thought that was alot. Josh is playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment