Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It went for worse
And worse
Words brought me into memories
I don't want to remember those
It was horrible memories
Why she brought it up
and spread her words
And brings other down
My mind is nowhere
Who am I?
I changed from my childhood
I was ashamed
Hope she won't do anything worse
Rumors spreads,
destroying others lives.
Can't she change into nice person?
Right now,
She is not thinking
She just bringing this families down
But mother and father knows better
Because they live long
And experience through theirs mistakes
And life
Just think...
That all it takes...

-poem for families...
Hope you understand Annie!
I surely knows that mother and father
knows what they are doing
But you don't!
Listening is a magic thing!
You have ears Annie,
Learn your mistakes!

1 comment: