Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wanted to know
if you understand me
and accept me?

Dearly mother and father
You are the only one
I can share some things
But sometimes it hard to explain
I cannot accept my older sis
Cause it gets dangerous
Dangerous...
I am surrounding by dangerous
I want someone to make me laugh
and smile a lot
not stuck up people
A real person with a real heart
That is always there for you
And gives you the hand to help you a rise
Risen shine...
I don't want friends
cause I am worst at being friend
I can confuse them
and their heads explode!
I want someone really close
So far I only want is mother and father
And I still have them
And I enjoyed them
laughed together
smiles dancing around our heads
Things are only easier to have you with my heart, mind, feelings.
It keeps me moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment